Is it Your Responsibility to Share Expertise?
Welcome to episode 21 of Legacy Builders with Bryan Dulaney.
Should I seek to share my wisdom with others? What if there isn’t a market for my experience? Are there benefits to doing so? What if I don’t want to be a celebrity to pass on my expertise?
In this episode, Bryan and Seth address some of the tensions people have when deciding if to share their expertise and why there IS a moral obligation to do so.
Learn more about Bryan Dulaney at https://bryandulaney.com/
Your expertise powered by the right system can change the world! Start now at https://www.launchexpertise.com
Get a free copy of Bryan’s book, The Entrepreneur Evangelist, at https://www.entrepreneurevangelist.com/get-your-copy-while-supplies-last
Build, launch, and scale your business online with Perfect Funnel System! Start now at https://perfectfunnelsystem.com/
Subscribe to Bryan Dulaney’s YouTube and watch episodes of this podcast and more: https://www.youtube.com/c/bryandulaney
Connect with Bryan Dulaney:
* LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/bryancdulaney/
* Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bcdulaney
* Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bryandulaney/
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/bryandulaney
Subscribe to this podcast on:
* Apple Podcasts: https://apple.co/3zZ3SYH
* Google Podcasts: http://bit.ly/Legacy-Builders-Google-Podcasts
* Spotify: https://spoti.fi/3Gs3nJ5
* Anchor: https://anchor.fm/legacy-builders
* Podpage: https://www.podpage.com/legacybuilders/
This episode was produced by Story On Media & Marketing: https://www.successwithstories.com