Phase 1: Strategy
Our PREMIER strategy service is hands down, The Funnel Day! This day is by far the most important step in our entire agency. We have numerous people from all over the world come for our strategy day, because it’s personalized time with us to help with conversions, new offers, and scaling and much much more!
The Funnel Day deliver’s a number of outcomes along with creativity and strategy wherever you are at in your business. You wouldn’t go out into the woods without a map would you? Well, we don’t build your business online after only spending 30 minutes with you.
This day is vital for success, because it allows us to discover your superpowers and put them into products and offers by co-creating and talking conversions, strategy, and more.
Almost everyone needs a Funnel Day! We are able to help map out your Value Ladder strategically by reverse engineering your EMPIRE goal from zero, or we jump in wherever you are trending with your business to help with scaling to new levels!
The most important first step to building a 7 or 8 Figure Business Online with the impact that goes with it is to have the right strategy in place and to architect or design the right blueprint which includes your offers (what you sell), your funnels (how you sell what you sell) and your advertising strategy.
Just as every person has their own unique fingerprint and DNA, so should your offers & funnels when it comes to your business. This is what makes you unique and stand out when it comes time to marketing your offers & funnels online.
There are too many copycats these days. You need to stand out and be unique in order to be successful online with 7 or 8 figure results and the impact to back it up.
The Proof Is In The Pudding
$0-10 Million in 6 Months Mobile Home Millions | Chimene Van Gundy
After having a failed launch and feeling like she was never going to be able to have the success that she desired, Chimene Van Gundy hired our team of marketing & funnel experts to launch & scale her expertise online. The results speak for themselves and she generated $10M in just 6 months.
$0-10 Million in 7 Months CashFlow Tactics | Ryan D Lee
Ryan D. Lee and his partners were looking for the best of the best to build out their funnels and offers. After spending a ton of money hiring the wrong people, Ryan chose to hire Bryan Dulaney and his team of experts. They received the coveted Two Comma Club X Award for generating $10M in 7 months.
Why Is Strategy The First Phase?
Phase 1 is the first step of our process to helping you launch & scale your business online. Strategy is always the first step in building something that is worth building.
Bryan Dulaney (notably the Top 1% of All Marketers & Funnel Experts in the World) sits down with you and strategically thinks through your offers (what you sell), your funnels (how you sell it) and your advertising strategy in order to build a 7 or 8 figure business with the impact that goes with it.
As Brendon Burchard says, “The time to have the map is before you enter the woods.” Bryan also believes that you should have “the map or blueprint” before you launch online.
Before every award winning funnel is accomplished, we always sit down and think through your funnels, your offers and your ad strategy. This is the common denominator to every 7 & 8 Figure Business that we have built.
Why Strategy Is VITAL To Success
Without a vision, people perish and Bryan says, “with vision, people flourish.”
After building more than 2,000 funnels and receiving more awards than any other agencies in the ClickFunnels community, we can say that the difference maker comes down to having the right offers, the right funnels and right advertising strategy first.
After that comes execution. After strategy comes development, which is my phase 2 is our development or building phase. We first need to think strategically through what you sell (your offers), how you sell it (your funnels) and your advertising strategy.
This will never change. This is what separates the winners from the losers. From those who make a massive impact in other people’s lives to those who can’t figure out how to make all of this work.
There is no better time to be marketing your business online so you can be generating leads, converting sales and creating your own tribe of raving fans.
According to Forbes.com, the self-education industry is predicted to triple to $1B per day by 2025. Now is your opportunity to tap into the self-education industry and lead your industry by creating offers and funnels that support what they are looking for.
You have knowledge, skills, expertise and results that others need. This is why the self-education industry is predicted to triple by 2025. Those who lead now will be the one’s who reap the rewards of the future.
Schedule your call with one of our marketing and funnel experts to see how we can help you build the right funnels and offers in order to own a 7 or 8 figure business with the impact that comes with it.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I know Strategy will make the difference for me?
Imagine you are on a journey to the greatest destination of your life – but you first have to go through this jungle – the online world – and you’ve never been there before or you’ve spent time in the jungle hoping you could find your way out – wouldn’t it make sense to have a tour guide and a great roadmap? A Funnel Day is a not only the roadmap, but also the strategy and the “how to’s” to get you to success in your business. And its led by very successful guides who have helped take others through the jungle time and time again. If you would talk to our successful clients like Chimene or Ryan, they would say that the Funnel Day was necessary to clarify the vision they had and put an actionable detailed plan behind their ideas. Since the purpose of the Funnel Day is to create the strategy and roadmap for your business, the only thing left for you to be successful is implementation.
What's next after my Strategy Session?
- Whose going to do the funnel development? Who is going to do the funnel management and optimization?
- Who is going to do your copywriting? The difference between a funnel that converts at 25% vs. a funnel that converts at 45% could mean the difference between a funnel that doesn’t break even on your ad spend and a funnel that knocks it out of the park and produces a great return on investment (3, 4, 5, or even 10x your ad spend).
- Will your team do the work or will we do the work? Which components of the work will they do?
- Do you have your own video production team or will you use our video production team?
- Will you script your own videos or will you want us to script those videos with you and for you? (Note: We are trained copywriters)
- What software will you need? Are you going to make that determination or will you allow our 14+ years of experience answer that for you?
- Do you have an existing brand that is marketable or do you need us to develop a brand for you as part of the solution?
- How many ways can people enter your funnel and do you need more than one way to capture your ideal clients? (Note: most businesses need multiple funnels and ways into the business in our experience).
- What is the lifetime value of a customer for you? Do you know how to increase that lifetime value of the customer and what do you need to develop and build in order to increase it?
- How much do you currently spend now to acquire a customer?
- How much can you afford to spend on marketing to acquire a customer? (As they say, “The one who can spend the most money to acquire the customer usually wins!”)
- And the other 100 questions that you should be considering when developing a comprehensive, well considered strategy to building a 7 or 8 figure business.
Most business owners have many multi-million dollar ideas that never go forward, because they take this very approach. We do not recommend this approach. However, without answering the questions above and others like it, you are shooting from the hip and your business idea and your investment resources is too valuable to shoot from the hip.
Does the price of the strategy session include you building my funnels?
No, the investment in Phase 1: Strategy is for the development of the strategy and roadmap specific to your ideal customer, and the business you are creating.
In many cases, we help our clients craft the very products and services in their Value Ladder of offerings. You will come away from the Strategy Session known as a Funnel Day knowing the Lifetime Value of your customer. We will provide a section in the strategy and roadmap for a budget for us to build your funnels.